Gluten Free Cookbooks are just the latest....
Thoughts and Facts about the new cookbook “a Gluten Free FLAVOR Quest
Change your life forever, with NATURAL dining made easy the “Caribb-ican way”.
Eating healthy no longer has to be complicated. A wholesome, clean eating diet should emphasize the dramatic benefits of unrefined, unprocessed, natural fresh food, instead of relying on a thorny dietary constraints or unhealthy weight loss compilations. All-Natural SURF Cuisine will walk you through the basics of a life-changing natural ingredient diet, with healthy everyday nutritional insights, and over 120 amazing vigorously healthful recipes that won’t leave you feeling run-down. With an easy to employ lifestyle strategies, All-Natural SURF Cuisine will help you change the way you live and eat. And these recipes will promote a noticeable elevation in your mood by changing the way you feel from simply returning to eating wholesome, natural seafood and exceptionally fresh produce.
All-Natural SURF Cuisine helps you adopt healthy lifestyle changes easily—and permanently—with:
· Benefits of a Natural diet
· Getting to know Bad-for-You GMO foods
· Natural vs. non-Organic foods
· Principles of eating healthy while on a budget
· More than 120 delicious natural recipes, including entrees that feature: Salmon, Wahoo, Grouper and Swordfish.
· Practical natural eating food tips, with guidelines for how to incorporate them into your daily diet without busting the bank
· Tips on how to adapt each recipe for your personal dietary needs, including vegetarian or vegan, low-fat, gluten-free, and lean-protein
A healthy lifestyle does not need to be complicated. All-Natural SURF Cuisine will help you improve your health and capitalize on your new found vigor from simply enjoying naturally prepared and wholesome seafood.
Chef Michael Bennett's newest cookbook available NOW!
E-Books from Chef Michael Bennett
Chef Michael Bennett's first Gluten free All-Natural E-book
Underneath a Cloudless Sky takes you on a Culinary tour through exotic the Islands of the Caribbean across the rim of your dinner plate.
from beautiful places
Chef Michael Bennett's third cookbook "Culture of Cuisine" delves into what is like being a TOP CHEF in MIAMI. Chef Michael discusses in the book how SOCIAL MEDIA has changed what is to be a Chef in America. CULTURE of Cuisine is that book you want to buy for that special college-aged nephew that wants to know more about a career in the culinary feild.